At The Bavarian restaurant you can enjoy the best of Bavaria and the best of beer. We’re bringing you all the Bavarian food and beer you know and love but in a fast-casual, counter service combination across Australia.
Guests can enjoy quality food with endless options, including modern Bavarian classics, that all match perfectly with beer. Everything is served fast and fresh, and is available for takeaway.
A destination for sports lovers, families and locals, The Bavarian restaurants boast large-screen TVs that feature real-time sports programming. Children eat free every Sunday alongside popular weekly specials and happy hour offers.
With 20 beers on tap, The Bavarian also features a stellar range of local and craft beers, served alongside a range of imported German biers served in authentic glass steins.
- World Square - New South Wales
- Manly Wharf - New South Wales
- Penrith - New South Wales
- Chermside - Queensland
- Knox O-Zone - Victoria
- Toowoomba - Queensland
- Rouse Hill - New South Wales
- Coomera - Queensland
- Castle Hill - New South Wales
- Highpoint Shopping Centre - Victoria
- Tea Tree Plaza - South Australia
- Charlestown - New South Wales
- Tuggerah - New South Wales
- Wetherill Park - New South Wales
- Shellharbour - New South Wales
- Sunshine Plaza - Queensland
- Broadbeach - Queensland
- Eagle Street Pier - Queensland
- Chatswood - New South Wales
- Miranda - New South Wales
- Bondi - New South Wales
- Entertainment Quarter - New South Wales
- Woden - Australian Capital Territory
- Green Hills - New South Wales
- Wollongong - New South Wales
- Mackay - Queensland
- Macarthur - New South Wales
- The Barracks - Queensland
- Robina - Queensland