The Argyle launches The Summer of Love, including themed parties, DJs, cool cocktails and three-hour happy hour
Wednesday, 28 October 2020: The Argyle is celebrating the most splendid and sought-after season of the year with The Summer of Love series of parties every Friday in November.
The Sydney hotspot will be transformed into a summery oasis in the heart of the city with tropical flowers and vines cascading from the ceiling and intertwined with lights, disco balls and inflatable swimming pool paraphernalia.
With a little imagination, guests can transport themselves to the tropical getaway they can only dream of during the current international travel restrictions, with a pop-up beach bar serving a fabulous range of new, fun and refreshing cocktails. Could The Argyle be home to Sydney’s best happy hour, every Wednesday to Saturday from 4pm to 7pm?
With two floors, six bars and safe socialising measures in place there is a themed summer soiree on the calendar every Friday night. Entry is free, but bookings are recommended. Dress in theme for ultimate selfie satisfaction.
- Friday, 6 November: Welcome to Summer will get the four-week party started
- Friday, 13 November: Neon party featuring DJ Jesabel and enough fluro to light up the
- Friday, 20 November: Throwback edition featuring Mike Champion spinning top 1990s, 2000s, RnB and Hip-Hop tunes
- Friday, 27 November: Hawaiian luau party featuring DJ K-Time, a traditional feast and laua dancers in The Argyle’s ambient courtyard
Nothing screams summer more than frozen cocktails and The Argyle has added some fabulous brain freeze refreshments to the menu. All frozen cocktails are $17.50, or $7.50 during happy hour.
- The Amazonia – The Argyle’s spin on an acai berry cocktail
- Mango Castaway – think rum, coconut and mango
- Piña Colada – a tropical frozen favourite
- Super Dooper – The Argyle’s take on the iconic Zooper Dooper
If you prefer your cocktails shaken not frozen try The Argyle’s new Caprioska range, which showcases the classic vodka cocktail muddled with either peach, passionfruit, mango or raspberry instead of traditional lime. Each Caprioska is $17.50, or $10 during happy hour.
If a Long Island Iced Tea cocktail is more your cuppa, there are three channelling a tropical twist on the new summer drinks menu: Cherry Long Island, Passionfruit Long Island and Mango Long Island. Long Island cocktails are $19.50, or $10 throughout happy hour.
During happy hour The Argyle offers a range of $5, $7.50 and $10 cocktails, as well as $5, 300ml beer and $9 pints of beer. Pair happy hour drinks with casual pub classic dishes, wood-fired pizzas and Tex-Mex favourites by El Camino Cantina.
Media enquiries: Rockpool Dining Group Director of PR Rachel Lebihan | 0438 701 573 | [email protected].